6one5 Retail Consulting Group’s Greentailing & Other Revolutions In Retailing Breakfast Summit, to be held on Wednesday February 11 in Rushcutter’s Bay, Sydney, addresses many issues relevant to retailers, including the ever prevalent green consciousness.
Presented by Will Ander, senior partner at McMillan Doolittle and Robert Kinkade, partner at 6one5, with a welcome address by Inside Retailing’s Melbourne editor Bruce Atkinson, the summit coincides with the release of Ander and Neil Stern’s book, Greentailing: and Other Revolutions in Retail.
As well as greentailing, Ander address five other major revolutions happening in retail:
* Demographics drive big changes
* Growth of experiential retailing
* New ways to rech customers
* Selling services, not just products
* Brands going retail: retailers becoming brands
Kinkade will present on multi-channel retailing in Australia, focusing on the online channel, and its potential for growth over the next few years. Kinkade will look at:
* Why customers shop online, and why retailers should take note;
* Precursors to change: the current online shopping environment in Australia;
* Key e-commerce statistics for Asia and Australia; and
* Leveraging the overseas experience to minimise risk and leapfrog the competition
Ander will then return to share his take on globlisation and other retail trends, discussing his thoughts on Australian retailers exporting to te US and US retailers expanding internationally, including Australia.
To conclude, there will be a panel discussion chaired by Atkinson, with audience questions on changing consumer trends in a down economy, including consumer insights from a panel of Australia’s leading retail executives.
The summit is being held at Vibe Hotel, 100 Bayswater Road Rushcutter’s Bay from 7am to 11.30am. Cost is $69, with the first 25 registrations receiving a free signed copy of Ander and Stern’s book.
To register, contact Alex Rooney at 6one5 on 02 9461 0478, or email firstname.lastname@example.org or submit this Registration Form